Coronavirus (Covid -19)
We continue to face the global challenge of responding to COVID-19, we remain focused on caring for the health, security and well being of our guests and employees. The decision has come to close all pubs and restaurants effective from Friday last, 20th March 2020. Enniskillen Hotel will still accept bedroom bookings on a room only basis.
We will continue to follow advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO), the National Health Service (NHS), Tourism Northern Ireland and local government.
What is the Enniskillen Hotel and Motel policy on Covid-19?
As responsible hoteliers and in line with company policies, the health and safety off all guests is our priority. We are committed to taking action and have implemented the following measures:
• We are assessing, monitoring and implementing recommendations and best practice from the NHS and Tourism NI
• We have provided sanitising stations throughout the hotel and motel
• We have identified all common touch points and have implemented a thorough sanitisation of these points
• We have an hourly handle sanitisation in place • Our internal communication platforms are ensuring efficient flow of protocols and updates
• We have circulated tourism NI guidelines on personal hygiene and travel arrangements to all employees
• We have implemented full procedures for sanitising guestrooms including all touch points e.g. remote controls, handles, light switches
• We are committed to providing the additional manpower required to implement best practice procedures
• We are committed to playing our part in trying to prevent Covid-19 from escalating.
We ask our customers do the same and follow the all guidelines regarding personal hygiene and Covid-19